Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 November 2011

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme....

Or what I had for dinner, using herbs from the garden.
It's so wet today, I've been inside and I couldn't get outside to make a pumpkin patch.
I've had people over for a late breakfast with coffee, and made some phone calls...but one of the best things I've done is cook and eat dinner.
Hope you feel inspired.

The herbs.

Ribbons of carrot and zucchini,
microwaved and dressed with oil and balsamic vinegar.
Potatoes poached in milk with rosemary and thyme.
Two Pork schnitzels, with a slice of bacon and sage in between.
Cooked in a pan, slowly with butter,  oil, Garlic parsley and sage.
The meat juices were poured off into a small saucepan, and lemon and mustard added to make the sauce.
Then the meat was browned a bit.

Really delicious....

No comments:

Post a Comment